Well, it is a Happy New Year in the Demers house this January as God has blessed us with a sweet baby boy. I know I'm partial, but he is just about the cutest and sweetest thing ever. We are very blessed. Thanks so much for all of your prayers.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I agree. He is SWEET! And, so happy at the airport with everyone looking at him. Hope everything is going well for him and all of you now that you are home. Love, Hillengrandma
3 comments:
I agree. He is SWEET! And, so happy at the airport with everyone looking at him. Hope everything is going well for him and all of you now that you are home.
Love,
Hillengrandma
Thanks for keeping me on your email list. He is precious and looks so happy. I know you are thrilled beyond words.
Dannah
Can't wait to meet another of God's miracles.
Welcome Home,
Lynn S.
Post a Comment