Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Greetings from Korea!

Hello! It is 1:20am in Korea and I can't sleep. Some of the reason why is the time change and some is this adrenaline rush I've been on! We saw Sam yesterday! He was wonderful and very cute. He really took to Tom. (I think it is because Tom looks Asian.) We had a great talk with his foster mom and found out some of his likes and dislikes and that he is a good sleeper! Yay for that! Today we go on a tour of Seoul and tomorrow they hand him over to us for keeps. Thank you for your prayers. We can't wait to get home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo thrilled for all of you!!! I can't wait to meet Sam. What a marvelous Christmas present!!Love,
Hillengrandma

ToyHelen said...

This is the BEST Christmas present ever!! We are so thrilled for your family!! Can't wait to meet our new church member!!!