Saturday, August 4, 2007
De Ja Vu
Tonight I had a moment of de ja vu as we were coming out of Chili's, just having had dinner. We passed a young-mom-to be, very great with child. She had red hair and swollen feet. I can relate. When I was pregnant with one of the girls (it may have been Emma) we were leaving Chili's and a group of teenagers stopped me on my way out to my car and asked if they could take my picture. They were on a scavenger hunt and needed a picture of a pregnant woman. You couldn't get more pregnant than I was at that time in the sweltering heat. I think I gave Tom a look like, "Are they for real?!!" But, I guess I was being a good sport that day and I let them take it. It's funny how sometimes you think of things you haven't thought of for years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment