Do you know where you were 5 years ago today? We were here, our first Sunday in our new "LIFE IN MO". It was our first service ministering at High Street. Everyone was so kind and welcoming. The very next Sunday they had a "pounding" for us. We got so many different, wonderful things. It all helped out during the first few months. Especially the peanut M&M's. They were very comforting.
God has been faithful to us all of this time. We praise Him for that. And we thank Him for the opportunity to get to know so many wonderful people here.
2 comments:
I know where I was. I was working in the two year old SS class when a precious little girl was brought it! Can't believe that was 5 years ago!
I was in Good Samaritan Hospital with Elijah, thankful that he was finally off the vent! God is so good... because now 5 years later he is here and doing great!
Post a Comment