Sunday, April 22, 2007

Today...

One of the greatest blessings to me since moving to Springfield has been the opportunity to lead women of the church in Bible studies. My favorite has been the Beth Moore Bible study, BELIEVING GOD. I have done it 3 times already and am beginning a new session with the ladies in June. This morning I started a fresh workbook because I feel that God wants to do a new work in me. I need it right now. I know that God has called us to adopt and it is sometimes scary. I know that God has called us here to serve, but we often miss family. I know God has equipped me to be a wife and mother, but I fear I sometimes fall very short.
He has been faithful, every day. We have such joy at this point in our ministry, but every day is another that the evil one wants to rob us of that joy. I love the ages our girls are at right now, but every day brings new conflicts in their studies and relationships at school and a general challenge to raise them to love God all of the days of their lives.
So, I'm looking for my "God Stop" today (where God reveals some of Himself to me). The BG study makes you record your God Stop's 5 days a week. I love that.
I pray the prayer for you that I also pray for myself today..."Be still and know that He is God."

No comments: