Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Chick-Fil-A

Up until yesterday, I had only been to Chick-Fil-A one time before, in our mall. Frankly, I did not think it was such a big deal because I don't like pickles on my chicken sandwich. Tom and I decided to give the new store a try yesterday for lunch and I am glad we did! I got the nuggets with POLYNESIAN SAUCE. Guess what? I am now a fan Chick-Fil-A. I LOVED THE POLYNESIAN SAUCE! It tastes very much like my new favorite salad dressing (sweet french) on my new favorite salad (spinach) from Neighborhood Pizza. I only tried the Polynesian sauce because I vaguely remember HILLENBLOGSHAPPYWIFE saying something about it at a party somewhere, and I only tried the spinach salad because we were in the midst of the ice storm and Neighborhood Pizza was open. Maybe it's a conspiracy? :)

2 comments:

hillenblogshappywife said...

I do love the polynesian sauce, but i dip the waffle fries in it. The nuggets are a treat all by themselves!

Anonymous said...

Yes. Polynesian sauce is the way to go! My son took mine from me the other night. (I also prefer the tenders to the nuggets--just a weird thing I guess).