For once, I got it right! I have been hooked on Survivor since season 2 and I have never been so happy to be right about the winner! I picked Yul out to win way in the beginning of this season. They divided the tribes up into four different ethnicities: Hispanic, African American, Caucasian and Asian American. Everyone thought that this would be an explosive display of segregation, but it really wasn't a big deal. The tribes weren't divided by race long enough for it to be an issue for any who were playing the game. Anyway, I thought Yul should win and he did!
3 comments:
You must have ESPN
Yeah!!
I really wanted Ozzy to win...but I was okay with Yul. I did feel bad that Becky did not get even one vote tho. Not that I thought she should, but i still felt bad for her. Kinda like getting picked last to play a game in PE. When does the next one start, I am already in withdrawal!:)
Post a Comment