Having a baby in the house has made the girls very nostalgic. We've pulled out their baby books and pictures and there have been lots of questions regarding what they did as babies. "What was my first word? Did I like that?" But my favorite was from Em, who had some minor health issues as a baby..."How old was I when I had "Acid REFLEXES"? Very cute.
Meanwhile, Sam continues to parrot us, repeating almost anything we want him to say. He says so much now: Mama, Dada, Emma, Megan, Nana, Go-Go-Go, Uh oh, nite nite, even Love You! He's still not walking, but every now and then, he'll be brave enough to stand on his own. We just enjoy him!
3 comments:
Laura-I still smile at the thought of your new addition. I am so happy for you all. Thank you for being such an encouragement to me. You have truly blessed me with the words you have spoken to me.
Love-Britt
So sweet! I can't wait to see Sam in person. I am coming up the last week of May - the Saturday before Memorial Day through the Friday after. Hope you all will be there.
He is one adorable baby. I am so happy you are enjoying him so much. Sounds like he is lots of fun.
Love,
Hillengrandma
Post a Comment