Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Travel Call!!!

We got it! No details yet, but we'll be traveling soon!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I just went back and read all of Rachel's posts from January last year. I can't wait to read all of your news, too! Love you guys! Let me know if you need a babysitter at any point. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hillenblogshappywife said...

we are so excited and can't wait to welcome Sam home!

LauraD said...

Cindy, I did not mean to delete your comment...don't know exactly how I did it! Thanks for your kind wishes!

Anonymous said...

hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you, we're excited that we'll be able to meet him and see your new family all together!
Love you guys
Becky

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What a marvelous Christmas present to know you are finally going to go get Sam! I am so thrilled for you. The Lord has certainly shown Himself through all of this, hasn't HE?
Love,
Hillengrandma

hillenblogshappywife said...

hey laura, i am the cindy and i deleted my own comment, cause it didn't put me under hillenblogswife.
sorry about that, i thought the whole thing would go away if i deleted it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an awsome God. His Christmas presents are the best. Can't wait to meet Sam, and see you all with him.

Lynn S