Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm ok with it!

Well, I talked to a lady in Oregon who works at our adoption agency and she was great. She totally understood my frustration and my just wanting to know if there's any chance we'll get Sam by Christmas or not. I told her that we just would like to know because we are trying to travel back to see family this Christmas. If it's not God's will for us to have Sam before Christmas, I'm ok with it, I'd just like to know. It's December already and Christmas will be here before we know it! She offered to contact the lady in Korea who would know our status and get back with me sometime early next week. This is an answer to prayer. Just knowing this info will give us some peace during this hectic month. We're still needing $1300 plus travel expenses, and I know that God will finish what He has started. Thanks for your prayers with us on this.

No comments: