Saturday, November 3, 2007

Waiting....

For those of you who have been so kind to ask about Sam and pray for us during this time, I have nothing new to report. God continues to supply (in a variety of amounts) and we continue to WAIT. We are waiting for the rest of our money and waiting for a phone call saying that Sam is ready to travel. I am reminded of how it felt to be pregnant and how I was just so sure (many times with Emma) that this was the day she would come and then she ...didn't. Of course, I have no swollen ankles or puffy nose or 20lbs of extra belly to show for it this time. And, I've gotta tell you, I am not annoyed one bit when people ask me if there is any news. I know many are thinking of us and praying. Now, when I was pregnant, I did get tired of hearing "you're still here?" and "how much longer?" with that look on their face that said, "you poor thing!". So thanks for your prayers and I promise you will be one of the first to know when we hear something.

No comments: