Friday, November 16, 2007

"Reality Check"

I've been trying to think realistically about our adoption. Realistically, it should take 3-5 months for us to get a travel call. It's only been 2 and 1/2 and some days I think I am losing my mind. I'm trying to keep perspective that eventually Sam will come home, but the evil one wants to make me doubt even that. Realistically, there is no way that we can afford this adoption. Miraculously, God keeps providing, reminding us that this was His idea and He will do it His way. Today we were graciously given a check for $1000 from someone we have only met one time and don't really know. We do have the bond of adoptive children, though, and I am finding this bond to be a very special one. So, thank you, to this unnamed couple. You have reminded me with a "Reality Check" that God is still in control and miracles can happen. Even here, at the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always happy to be an instrument of God's will!