Saturday, September 22, 2007

God's Ways Are Higher Than Our Ways,

And His thoughts are higher than our thoughts!
Today, we had an adoption meeting with our social worker and several other families who are going through their own adoption process. One of the couples was very excited to hear how we were coming along financially. I had only met them twice before, but they knew somewhat of our issues with finances to bring Sam home. (We had all shared openly about our own adoption journeys and many are Christians.) She said, "You are very hard to get a hold of. I've been praying for your guys and my family has been praying for you guys and my MOM (whom we have never met...) wants to give you $2000 towards your adoption.!" My mouth hung open and our whole group gasped. And she gave me the check!
I will send this off Monday and we will more than meet our first payment.
This process continues to amaze me and we will continue to give God the glory. Great things He has done!

1 comment:

Rosannadannah said...

WOW! God is good! This is so exciting. I keep checking everyday because I know I am going to see more posts like this one that tell how He is providing to meet this need. Can't wait to see pictures of him in your arms!