Thursday, May 3, 2007

When a good show has run its course....

I have watched Lost almost from the beginning and it is now in its third year. I hate to say it, but I think it should be over. There is only so far you can go with this mysterious island and the people on it. For awhile I've been wondering if they really all did die in the crash and it is some sort of purgatory that they are in now. The past couple of shows they have hinted at that which means that is probably not how it will end. At any rate, I fell asleep during the show last night which means I wasn't very riveted to the story line (plus it was raining and I WAS tired!). I say, the show should go out while people are still tuning in. Too much longer and it is just sad.
On the other hand, Survivor is in its 8th or 9th season and I am still loving it.
Oh, well. That's my opinion!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen sista! Richard and I have watched since the beginning as well and it seems this season, the shows are becoming kind of disturbing at times. I hope they can turn it around or just end it before it goes too far.

Brandy

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to see LOST this week but from the sounds of it I didn't miss much.

Anonymous said...

ABC just announced three more seasons...2009-2010 will be the end