The Associated Press is reporting that a couple in Sweeden have named their baby girl Metallica. The problem is that the National Tax Board of that country have refused to recognize that as a viable name for the baby. They don't like it, they don't think it's a real name, so they refuse to register the child. What I am wondering is, what are 2 parents with normal sounding names (Michael and Karolina) thinking to name a little girl Metallica? Our family has been working on a middle name for our little guy that we are going to name Samuel. No 'Def Leopared' or 'KISS' for us....any suggestions?
1 comment:
I think "Thomas" would be a great middle name. As long as that doesn't sound too much like a supreme court judge - Samuel Thomas. Thomas is my Dad's middle name so I am a bit partial to it.
So excited for you all!!
Post a Comment