When it comes to eating out, I am usually a creature of habit. I know where I like to eat, and I know what I like to eat there. For many months, I only ordered the #12 when we went to Acambaro, but I am past that now.
Today, Tom and I went to Tasia on S. Campbell. We had heard Hillenblog talking about it and wanted to try it, but only got around to it today. It was great! The restaurant is very nice inside and the food was fresh and good. I had the sesame chicken and I give it 2 thumbs up!
4 comments:
The night Tiff and I found Tasia is one of the highlights of our friendship...no joke. It is amazing and we have spread the word. Actually, now that I think about it, they probably owe us some sort of commission from all the business we've helped drum up for them!
Keep the resturant reviews coming! We ate at Red Robin last night and we asked for the campfire sauce because you had said it was so great. You were right!
yes, we do love tasia. I really like the orange chicken, and their cashew chicken is great! We don't eat there much because it is so far out. But it may be closer now that we are moving to rog...we'll have to clock it!:)
We LOVE Tasia! Richie used to work right next door at the Citifinancial and we literally ate lunch there every other day! They use Jasmine rice instead of regular rice. Nice aromatic flavor!
Brandy
Post a Comment