Friday, March 2, 2007
Red Robin
Today Tom and I went to Red Robin for lunch. For those of you who don't know, at Red Robin they have lots of different kinds of burgers and bottomless fries. Unfortunately, bottomless fries does not mean they will make your bottom weigh less, especially if you eat them with their "campfire sauce". The "campfire sauce" is a creamy barbecue mixture which is awesome, but probably half of the calories you should eat in an entire day. The fries were a hit. I tried the 'shroom burger which was good, but there were about 2 cans of mushrooms on my one burger. That's too many mushrooms, even for me. Tom had the bleu burger (blue cheese, onion straws and steak sauce) and liked it, but said it was very "rich". Next time I'll think we'll split a burger and go easy on the campfire sauce. 2 thumbs up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Red Robin. The fries are good with their Ranch dressing too. I think they make their own dressing. My sister buys the seasoning and keeps it at home for my niece, who loves it and puts it on everything.
Post a Comment