Monday, February 5, 2007
Which M&M's are your favorite?
We have a glass jar in our kitchen that is used for M&M's. I buy the M&M's to make the jar look pretty...my husband eats them all because he has a sweet tooth. I'm ok with that. I love him, so I buy more. I usually buy plain and peanut butter for the jar because those are the ones he likes the most right now. We recently received a care package from his mom that had dark chocolate and peanut M&M's in it also. Last night, he and some friends were "taste testing" the four different kinds to see which they liked best. I think they all enjoyed the peanut butter ones the most. Last year I ate a whole bag of peanut M&M's all by myself on the drive from RI to home. It was a 2 day trip and I did feel a little sick afterwards. But, you know, I was bored and they were great. What is your favorite M&M?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Peanut. I had this theory that when it came to chocolate combos, there were two kinds of people...
chocolate and peanut butter or
chocolate and mint. You could like both, but only really love one or the other. But then some people shot that down.
Peanut butter. They are the best things ever. I am much more of a salty person, but the peanut butter ones are my favorite sweet thing right now..'cept for mark:)
peanut
Peanut butter. They are the m&m's I eat when I need to feel better. I said this recently at a conference we went to. Because not only are m&m's hard to come by in Italy. They don't have peanut butter in Italy and I love peanut butter. I recieved 97 bags of m&ms from that church. (1lb bags)Yikes!
Peanut butter. They are the m&m's I eat when I need to feel better. I said this recently at a conference we went to. Because not only are m&m's hard to come by in Italy. They don't have peanut butter in Italy and I love peanut butter. I recieved 97 bags of m&ms from that church. (1lb bags)Yikes!
Peanut butter. mixed with plain. and by themselves. and peanut. oh, and almond too (haven't had those in a while).
I like them all. Except the mega are a bit much.
My dad even likes the peanut butter m&ms. And he doesn't eat chocolate.
jon and becky: it would take me at least a month to eat all those :)
Post a Comment