Wednesday, January 3, 2007
New Sunglasses
Well, at least once a year my sunglasses fall apart and I have to get a new pair. This year, mine fell apart over Christmas and I just got around to getting a new pair today. For the past couple of years I have managed to buy the same pair of brown glasses (I'm not real creative), but this time, I got black ones. I really liked them in the store (I did try them on in the store, but the lighting is soooo different), but when I wore them outside, I saw a huge difference. My brown ones had tan/gold tinted lenses while my new black ones have gray tinted lenses. My eyes were FREAKING out! The whole way home I thought it would rain at any moment because it was so gray outside. These are definitely going to take some getting used to, but I think I'll eventually come to like them. That was my day...that and de-Christmasizing the church!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love getting new sunglasses, but I can't pick them out by myself for some reason. I am also thinking of getting reading glasses without a magnification, just cause I like glasses.
I always thought that too Cindy, so I went and got some and I hate them. You can't use your peripheral vision as much, and it keeps you from wearing cool sunglasses. The only problem being, that mine were actually prescribed because of some extremely minor vision impairment, so it cost us $100 to find out that I hate wearing glasses. But boy do they look cool.
It will be a different story when you actually have the reading glasses to see something!!! It's all new to me but I DON'T like it! I got a pair of green glasses with ladybugs at the Dollar Tree. It's sad to say! And sad not to see anymore!!!
Remember the sunglasses Tom Cruise made famous from Risky Business? I still have (and wear) mine!!!
Post a Comment