That is, hands down, one of the creepiest scenes anyone could ever conjure up...how exactly does that happen? Why is it they have an extra coffin laying around? And how depressing to think some poor soul is going to actually replay the words, "That's just what I've been looking for; I should pick that up" in their head.
SpfldSteph (since it wouldn't let me put that as my name)
3 comments:
That is, hands down, one of the creepiest scenes anyone could ever conjure up...how exactly does that happen? Why is it they have an extra coffin laying around? And how depressing to think some poor soul is going to actually replay the words, "That's just what I've been looking for; I should pick that up" in their head.
SpfldSteph (since it wouldn't let me put that as my name)
How weird!!!!
I have been thinking this whole time that that was a tool box! I couldn't for the life of me figure out why you thought that was weird!!
Post a Comment