Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pirates 2

Ok. Tom and I just saw Pirates 2. I realize that we are 5 months behind everyone else, but besides that, I'm not sure how I feel about it! For one thing, I'm pretty sure I'll have to watch it again with subtitles to understand everything. For another thing, maybe I don't want to watch it again, so I'll wait for the third one and hope it ties it all together for me. I have already decided that if I don't like how the third one ends, I'll just pretend that only the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie exists and watch only it.

3 comments:

Hillenblog said...

I agree totally...I have already decided that Pirates ended with ONE...and Two was just a long trailor for three...and because I paid to watch it...I won't be paying for three.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Why don't you tell me these things?

Rosannadannah said...

Yeah!! Laura has a blog! I expect to see some pictures of those girls on here.